Saturday, January 24, 2009

Opinions needed!

About every 3 months I get to a point where I want to do something totally different with my hair. Last time I went to the salon I came home with bangs and darker blonde hair. I love the bangs (it's actually easier to do your hair with bangs and I don't use as much makeup since I don't have to put any on my forehead. Score!) but I can't decide what color to do. Last time I went darker it was a disaster, but only because the color I wanted wouldn't work with my stripped, bleached hair.
I'm thinking of going super-dark but I can't decide!
Here's what it would look like:
(This is Diablo Cody, the writer of Juno and I think she's adorable)

What should I do?? I need to make my appointment for next week because my roots are getting out of hand. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

4 comments:

Jennings Bloggers said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT DIE YOUR HAIR!
i love your hair like
it is right now
cass
=D

grandma K said...

Last time you went dark you said it made you really depressed. I liked it last time, but you said to remind you (next time) tht it was depressing. I love your blond hair, but it's cheaper to let it stay dark. What ever you you do it will be beautiful! Sorry, I'm no help.

LaurieJ said...

Blonde hair is the only thing that gets me through February to spring!

But definitely keep the bangs. I love your hair right now

Michelle said...

I think you have BEAUTIFUL fair Scottish skin tones that don't go with the super dark look. Sorry :( Plus, your hair is a gorgeous color. But I agree with Laurie, keep the bangs!