Sunday, January 25, 2009

My week in pictures

Overall, I had a pretty great week. Here it is in pictures:

Working on a tip from cousin Nora, we were able to get discounted airline tickets on this...

...to go here...

...to see them play:


This week, I also got to say these 2 words a lot:

It was my niece Carlie, my brother Scott and in a couple of days, my sister Laurie's birthday. Yay!
At work I have been a...

and I enjoyed my day off today and I did a lot of this...

Also this week, Levi found a great deal on pants and got 2 pairs for $9.99 each at:

I'll never understand why guys clothes are so much cheaper and ALWAYS on sale at places like that. It's totally unfair.
In closing, the only real downer about this week was the crappy weather.
Can't wait to get rid of this...

and get some of this...