Monday, March 2, 2009

Funny stuff.

So ever since Mel Gibson had his little meltdown (you know, the one where he blamed the Jews for all the wars in the world, as well as calling a cop "SugarT**s") I haven't had much use for him. I thought his career was over....UNTIL NOW!!
I have to admit that this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while:
(as always, push pause on my music player on the right of the page to hear the audio)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Was is Mel that you had that lovely dream about...the one where you woke up all happy and giddy and it took a few minutes before you realized you weren't really married to him, it was just a dream?

Unknown said...

did you ever get a chance to see my Mel Gisbson binder? It was at least 3 in thick. That was hilarious!