Monday, March 16, 2009

Gnomeo and Juliet


I have the most amazing husband in the whole world. I have a husband who has bought me not one, but two amazing garden gnomes in the last three months.
Today he came in with a big gift bag and said my St. Patrick's Day present was inside. I love garden gnomes and Levi scored major brownie points with these purchases. Heather bought me my first garden gnome and I still have him on my front porch, even with his broken red hat (stupid Boise wind knocked him over and hurt his little head.)I refuse to give him up. He makes people smile when they come up to my door.
Thanks again Levi and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

P.S. Garden gnomes always make me think of The Full Monty. "The man has gnomes in his yard!"
Here's one of my fave scenes from that hilarious movie.
You have to turn up your volume, the sound isn't very good in this clip

4 comments:

Heather C. said...

I love that scene--actually, the whole movie...

Heather C. said...

And I love your new gnomes!

LaurieJ said...

I am going to have to watch it again now! Remember Ryans' Hot Chocolate dance?
Gnomes and a sun bed :-)

Jennings Bloggers said...

This is one of my favorite scenes in this movie. Thank you for posting it.