
Levi & I have decided that we REALLY want a hammock for our backyard, but there are just two big problems. The first is that we would need the kind that attach to a wooden or metal stand because the two trees we have in the backyard are too far apart and too close to the fence. The other problem is this: just where do you find a good hammock & stand for under $200??!! I NEVER thought it would cost that much to get a piece of fabric and something to attach it to. It's insane! I've tried all sorts of websites, including ebay, amazon and craigslist, and the best deal I can find is around $150. Any suggestions?
1 comment:
I will keep my eyes peeled. If you find one let me know! I have always wanted one (not that I need any more excuses to plant my butt on my deck with a giant drink :-)
Post a Comment