
After living in Idaho for 5 years, getting married and having been pulled over numerous times, I figured it was time to get my Idaho driver's license. I still had my Utah one that had me listed as Carley Jennings (whoever that is!)
It was a tiny fiasco to get my name changed to the correct spelling and have my "new" married name, but it is now done and I am the proud owner of a Idaho State Driver's License!
Woo hoo!!! Now I won't have to use my Costco card as my I.D. any more!
P.S. Yes I know I took down my real picture, it was just unpleasant. Besides, McLovin is way funnier!
3 comments:
You are one brave lady, to put your driver's license picture out there! Congrats on this big step! :)
You have to show it off when you actually get a good picture! Pretty dang cute for the DMV :-)
And I forgot to tell you and Heather that when we were on the way home from Boise Sydney asked me how come you and aunt Heather 'traded' hair! She meant that you are now brown and Heather went blonde. I got a laugh out of that :-)
Look at you! Holy cow you're brave posting that thing online. But what a great picture!
Post a Comment