Monday, September 21, 2009

Naughty Bread

I bought a loaf of wheat french bread at Winco the other night and I found a little, er, boobtastic surprise for me at the bottom of the loaf.


Was this an accident? Does the bakery always produce mammory-like loaves of bread? We may never know (mostly because the bread was too dried out & I like the taste of Albertson's french bread better)
I still thought it was good for a laugh.

4 comments:

Heather C. said...

Ooohhhhh!! I will think of that in the most inappropriate places from now on!! Did you scream when you opened it?

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Carly! Every time I'm having a bad day, I will take a peek at this!

Michelle said...

How did you get permission to post porn on this site? Ha ha!
(Jane thinks it's a donut, and she thinks the real ones are part of my tummy...)

I was so excited for your news I couldn't sleep last night!!!! Congrats, we'll be praying!

Nancy T said...

Looks like somebody made a "Boob boo!