Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sick, sick.

Today is the first time in two days that I've been able to be out of bed for more than a few minutes. I've had a horrible flu that, luckily, peaked last night and I feel a lot better today. I started feeling feverish Thursday morning and I left work an hour early. That night I was practically hallucinating and had a 102 degree temp. Good times. My body ached so bad I started crying and couldn't stop for a full ten minutes. How sexy, huh?
Anyway, I slept almost the entire day yesterday, I woke up in time to see the Sox lose, AGAIN :(, and then slept through the night. I'm pretty sure I'll be ok to go to work tonight.

So Monday is a big day for us. I'll update the blog as soon as we find out some more information. Until next time...

1 comment:

grandma K said...

I sure wish you didn't have to go to work tonight!!! Oh well, hand inthere and know we are all praying for your health!! Now you Red Sox fans know how WE felt last year!