
My other favorite MLB team, the Atlanta Braves are in the post-season again, for the first time in five seasons. They previously made the post-season 14 straight times starting in 1991, so it's great to see them in October again.
This year is manager Bobby Cox's last year. For anyone unfamiliar with baseball, Bobby Cox is a legend. The man is fiercely loyal to his players and his team and holds the record for the most ejections. While he may seem like a crusty curmudgeon, he's actually a total sweetheart and every player in the MLB wishes they could play for him. I can't think of a better send-off than Bobby Cox winning one more World Series. Plus, anytime I get to see Chipper Jones play I'm a happy girl :)

In other news, the pregnancy is going well, as far as we can tell. We have another ultrasound on Friday and until then I'll take my hardcore acne and greasy hair as a good sign. I feel like I'm fourteen years old again. I might have to go buy some Clearasil!
We've been having lots of fun with Mom here. On my days off we run errands together and then when Levi gets home we all usually eat some yummy food and hang out until she sneaks off into her

I'll update again after our ultrasound on Friday. We have Levi's dad's birthday on Saturday, as well as his cousin's wedding, which Levi is officiating. This reverend gig is becoming a regular gig for him! He even gets to be suited and booted in a tux this time. Mee-yow!
2 comments:
It would be cool for Bobby Cox to win big before he retires.
I've seen Louie with Mom, and he is sooo in love!
Pos vibes for the bambino!!!
I love your cat. He looks like mine! And probably as big! Mine weighs 15 pounds!
Post a Comment