(For some reason, the spell check doesn't work on this laptop, so please forgive any gross spelling errors!)
Wow, these last couple weeks at work have been insane. We are doing more and more with less and less. I'm sure every retailer in the nation has been hit by the recession, but, man, it is exhausting to try to do the work of three people. I can only hope that the economy bounces back soon and I can find my sanity, which I think I left somewhere near the Cultural Studies section.
Other than work, things have been great. My sister Heather had a hysterectomy last Friday and has bounced back beautifully. She even came to visit me at work yesterday! The benefit of working somewhere like B&N is that people actually want to come see you at work. Anyway, Heather has done a great job following doctor's orders and I'm so excited for her to be healed and healthy!
The pregnancy is great, from what I can tell. I was feeling depressed about my clothing situation so my mom took me to Motherhood and she helped me stock up on some essentials. I got three shirts and one skirt and I finally feel ready to face the impending weight gain. This in-between stage sucks, not quite showing, but definitely looking heavier. I should have stolen the fake baby bump from Motherhood until the real one appears :)I have an appointment on Monday and then a few weeks after that we will find out the gender. So excited!
Well, I'm off to do some crosswords in the bathtub. It's the little things that make life great :)
2 comments:
You'll be glad to be in maternity clothes. They're so comfy! Well, up until about week 38 when even they get too tight!!
I've always hate the term "thickening of the waist" but that's exactly what happens during that in between stage. On the positive side, your boobs get bigger ;)
Post a Comment