Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Heather's surgery.

My dear sister Heather is going in for a hysterectomy on Friday morning. She's nervous, as we all are, but we have total confidence that she will be fine and will heal quickly.
Heather is the type of person who doesn't like to sit still for more than 20 seconds, so being down for a week or more will be a bit of a change for her. We're going to have to lock her in her room with a bunch of People magazines and a (Will Shortz-edited) crossword puzzle book. This may be the only way to keep her down :)
Heather, I know you're nervous and I know that this is a life-changing thing you're going through, but we're all here for you and we'd do anything to help you through this. You're going to be so much healthier and happier after this is all over. I love you to death and just let me know if you need anything!!
Everyone else, if you could please keep Heather in your thoughts and prayers, it would be greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

Heather C. said...

Thanks, sis!

Written by Jill and/or Dan said...

You're a sweet sister!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Heather! Its not fun, but will be well worth it in the end, I promise! Call me when you feel up to it, love you. Carly, you are such a great sister! Love you too.