"The greatest journeys are the ones that bring you home."
Friday, October 15, 2010
Letters from Angels.
If you ever need your day to be a little brighter, have Sydney, Kate or Rachel send you a card. We got these gems in the mail last week and we haven't stopped laughing about them.
The bottom part reads: "P.S. We're coming up sometime this month year." My favorite part is the "I hope you have a great time without us." She's such a doll!
"Dere Grama Katie Thank you for the munee. Love Kate"
"Dere Gramo I Hope you have a gode day at Boysee. Love Sydney."
(This one was to me) "I hope you carray your baby Love Sydney"
That's so cute! Yesterday, I delivered a letter to David from Ben. In it, he asked Dave to go to a movie with him at the dollar theater. My favorite line in these notes is "I hope you have fun without us." Ha ha ha!!
Those are so dang sweet! I only saw Rachel's before they were sealed away. I hd no idea Syd wrote that one to you. It made me cry! Love you! Thanks for sharing :-)
3 comments:
priceless! Thanks for sharing.
That's so cute! Yesterday, I delivered a letter to David from Ben. In it, he asked Dave to go to a movie with him at the dollar theater. My favorite line in these notes is "I hope you have fun without us." Ha ha ha!!
Those are so dang sweet! I only saw Rachel's before they were sealed away. I hd no idea Syd wrote that one to you. It made me cry!
Love you! Thanks for sharing :-)
Post a Comment