Happy Birthday, Whitney! My darling niece Whitney turned eleven years old on January 6th. I cannot believe she's this grown up already! I love you and miss you so much!

Happy Birthday, Carlie Paige! My niece C.P. turns *gasp* thirteen years old today! Welcome to the teenage years Carlie...I'm sure they'll be good to you!

Happy Birthday, Scott! My amazing big brother Scott's birthday is tomorrow and I wish we could be in Utah to celebrate it with him! Love you, Scott!!

Happy Birthday, Laurie! My gorgeous sister Laurie's birthday is on January 28th. I hope it's an awesome day for you, Laurie, and I hope Justin spoils you rotten! You deserve it!

Happy Birthday, Ryan! My stud nephew Ryan turns 15 years old on February 4th (or as he used to say when he was little, "Feathermerry 4th") Ryan, only one more year until you can date and drive...where did the time go??

I look at all these pictures and I can't believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing family. I love you all so much and wish you the best of birthdays! Now go eat some BT Cake!
2 comments:
Thank you! But..but... how can we eat BT cake if Mom AND Heather are up there with you? *Sigh* we better just wait until you come down!
Hear, hear! Happy B-day to our fam!
Post a Comment