Levi recently got a new iPod Touch (which is AWESOME) and now that he has something that can play music out loud he has been putting it on random and playing music for the baby when we're in bed. He sets the iPod on top of my belly and it's been fun to see which music she responds to.
So far we've learned that she loves old school ska/reggae. Whenever we play Toots and the Maytals she moves around like crazy. This is her favorite.
Ya mon! Hopefully she'll be nice and mellow!
6 comments:
That's so funny! Want me to crochet a rasta hat? My twins always liked big band stuff.
That's soooo crazy! Luke LOVES Bob Marley, it's the only time he doesn't scream bloody murder in the car! We're going to have some little stoners on our hands!
Ha! I'm laughing so hard at both of those comments!
I love this song! I think I'm gonna like this little girl!
Does she like the Clash version as much as the reggae??
Heather, she actually does love the Clash version!!
Post a Comment