This last week (Tuesday, June 7, 2011 to be exact) Hadley started smiling regularly at all of us. She loves making eye contact and will burst out in a big grin if you make goofy enough faces. The more stupid I make my face, the more Hadley smiles!
Now that it's warming up, we've been able to take Hadley on more hikes and longer walks and she has been loving it. Today Levi and I took Hadley hiking at Camel's Back in her jogger. We joined our friends Laci and Jason, who have an adorable boy named Axel who was born one week after Hadley. They were in our birthing class and Laci and I have had some great times hiking and talking about our babies. Hopefully Axel and Hadley will be playmates in the future. I need to get some pictures of them together. So cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment