Here are two of my most favorite things that don't fit Hadley anymore. Let the tears start rolling.
As sad as it is watching her grow out of these little things, it's so much fun watching her get bigger and watching her become more aware of the things around her. She can lock eyes with you and win a staring contest any day of the week. Hadley can be all business with me (no smiles) and the minute I put a stuffed animal in front of her, or she looks up at her swing's fish mobile she'll break out in a huge smile and let out a loud, "Goo". Precious!
She loves her bathtub time and loves the tubby towel we were given as a shower gift. It keeps her from getting cold and she loves when I wet it with warm water every minute or so.
Finally, Hadley and I are super anxious for summer. It seems like it will never warm up in Boise, even last year was warm by now. We are in desperate need of some Vitamin D!





No comments:
Post a Comment