In her first year of life, Hadley has had zero interest in her binky. I think I have one or two pictures where she has it, but once she was over six weeks old she wanted nothing to do with it, until today that is. Hadley is one week away from her first birthday and found one of the unused binkys and decided it's awesome! (P.S. Any tips for what to do with her hair? I'm clueless!)
What is this?
Is this how I do it?
Almost got it...
There!
4 comments:
crazy how big she is getting
oh man! if you don't want her to use a binky or get used to it, then i'd recommend just throwing them away once she falls asleep- she'll forget soon enough :) but once they're addicted and toddlers, it can be brutal... i remember from charlie.
and her hair is super cute with those barettes- that's a good style!! though just down is nice too- she's so pretty that it doesn't matter how her hair is!!
um I LOVE her hair. But if you want to pull it back, get some of those clear elastics. Walmart has them for like 97 cents. I wish I could come up for the big party! Happy birthday Hadley!
If you trim off the baby fine ends just a little, it will grow in slightly thicker and have more body.
Post a Comment