Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Cupcake.

It sure is nice having a great photographer as a sister!

I can't get over how much I love this little girl. Every single day with her is such a joy. Every day that I'm at work, I count down the time until I get to leave and see her smiling face. I thought my new-mom infatuation would wear off a little bit by now, but it's only intensified, leaving me besotted, bewitched, and beguiled.
Thank heavens for technology, because now I can show near-strangers a thousand photos with the touch of a few buttons on my fancy phone. Yes, I'm that mom. The one that always has a cute photo (or, now, youtube video) at their fingertips. How can I not? I absolutely am bonkers for my baby girl.
Haddercakes (newest nickname, bestowed by Aunt Sevy), even though you are growing and are starting to develop a fierce independence, (I've already been yelled at by her, to the tune of "Na na na na!!") you are my peanut and I love you to bits and pieces!

2 comments:

Heather C. said...

Mommy love is something fierce! She does have quite an independent streak developing, doesn't she. I have seen the 'na na na" and the vigorous head shake that goes with it.

LaurieJ said...

Don't worry, I'm that aunt :-)I show her picture to my old Provo neighbors that I run into at Kneaders.
Of course they agree she is the most beautiful baby around