Life is fun again! Don't get me wrong. Hadley has been a blast, but now that she's older we can start doing things we used to do and it's been so great. Last night Levi and I took Hadley with us out to dinner and she did wonderfully! Also, last week we were able to go to a movie (my mom babysat) and I didn't feel guilty for one second! (I used to feel guilty going anywhere without the little girl because I work so much that I felt like any more time spent away from her wasn't fair to her. My mom has always pushed us to go on more dates, so when we found a time to go to the movie we jumped at the opportunity.) Avery joined us at the theater and we saw The Artist. Normally, Levi and I try to see as many Oscar-contender movies as possible, but this year we've only seen a handful, which is fine because most of the movies this year haven't looked all that great (with the exception of Midnight in Paris, The Help and Warrior, which were all fantastic movies.) I still really want to see Hugo, which is at the dollar movie now, so maybe another date night is in order!
Last night I had a craving for Red Robin fries- with ranch dipping sauce, of course- and Levi was all to happy too oblige my craving. Hadley got to sit in the big kid high chair and she had so much fun snacking on her french fry (singular; it took her the entire time to eat one) and staring at all the people. A young couple sat behind Hadley and she turned her entire body around in the high chair and stared at them for minutes at a time. They never acknowledged her and I wanted to tell them that if they just smiled at her, she'd stop staring. She was definitely fascinated with them.
Well, I cannot wait to start planning more outings. I am absolutely loving life with my little family!


3 comments:
I'm a little offended that they didn't acknowledge her. She's such a cutie :-)
And you should have seen Justin cry during The Help. He'll deny it , but he was practically curled up in a ball during the last "you is smart' scene
Fun fun! Life with kiddos is the best!
aww, how fun!!! and yeah, how could anyone ignore those big beautiful eyes staring at them... their loss! :)
Post a Comment