Monday, January 21, 2008

3 Years...


Today is January 21st, which means it was exactly three years ago that I met Levi and we went on our first date. Time has FLOWN!! 
I spoke with him on the phone on Jan. 20th, 2005 and we decided to meet up on the night of the 21st. At the time I was seeing somebody else, and so was he for that matter, so we both had the idea that we'd just be hanging out as friends. Yeah right!! I walked through the gate into his yard and saw him and became completely weak at the knees! He hugged me and we left to go get some pizza. We couldn't stop talking the entire night and it was like he was my long lost best friend--a very handsome best friend :) We met up with some of his friends but decided that we'd rather go watch a movie together. The next day I wanted to call him but I was scared he'd say something about not wanting to break up with his girlfriend but when I gathered up the courage to call him he let me know that he really liked me and that he was going to break up with his girlfriend so we could start dating. The rest, I suppose, is history. Happy 3 years Levi! XOXO

2 comments:

Heather C. said...

You guys look like you were born to be together!!

Happy falling in love anniversary!

Anonymous said...

When I walked into mom's and saw Levi for the first time it was like looking at my long lost brother. I don't know if I ever told you that before..it was actually rather spiritual :-)Happy Anniversary!