Friday, June 11, 2010

Creative Eliza

Today I kidnapped Eliza and had her with me all day. After her orchestra practice, we grabbed lunch at our favorite bagel place and hit the shops. We found great paper for bookmarking (I needed more kid-driven paper and Eliza provided some great insight and helped me pick some super cute paper) then went to good old B&N where Eliza picked out the Pride and Prejudice graphic novel. (Hats off to my sister Heather for getting Eliza interested in the classics!)
After we picked out everything we went to the Kinkos (now FedEx Office) downtown and spent about two hours making bookmarks. I was worried that Eliza would get bored, but my worrying was for naught. I started giving Eliza all the leftover scraps of paper and she built an entire mini-civilization. All the customers in Kinkos were impressed and the manager even came over to get a peek. Check it out:





Yes, she even created a shower for the robot.


It was a very fun day and I can't wait to kidnap Wilson and take him out on the town. Now, I just need to get the rest of all the nieces and nephews up here..... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course she is creative, look at her mom and aunts! What a cutie.

grandma K said...

Isn't she the most fun!!!